I'm getting sick for the first time as a Mom and I can feel the sulking coming on already!! The drama! lol. But seriously, with my other half working on the other side of the country I don't have time to get sick! Plus I'm a big pathetic sook when I don't feel good.
Thankfully there is still a pregnancy popsicle stash left. I was sick my whole pregnancy. I'm not sure how the blur of an experience was so beautiful to me then, too. I couldn't keep anything down for the first trimester, including water (or Gatorade despite ALL the advice....). So, my diet consisted of 90% chapman's electrolyte popsicles. It was getting pretty serious until I found these! And here we meet again.. far too soon.
A couple of these flavors need to be retired forever because I'm having flashbacks of my first trimester.
So remember in my 15 for 15 post when I said that Thieves Oil was going to be next on my list for Essential Oils? Well, Pat on the back for that because now I need it! Thieves Oil is supposed to be best for germs, bacteria, cold, flu, strep, acne, or any inflammation, etc. Some even say using it in the home is better than any flu shot. Now is the time for it to be really put to the test...
So instead of doing something productive for naptime today I loaded up a bath with thieves oil and waited for the baby monitor to go off.
As I was looking for a visual to sick you on to Thieves Oil (and promote someone else's website that knows what their talking about).. I came across this really cool Pin for kids! (Click on picture). What a great idea to incorporate essential oils into your kid's play time while their sick. I often hear to clean children's toys with it but this seems easier ;).
Here's to you NOT getting sick! Goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment