Pages

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Woman crush... Thursday.

I had full intentions yesterday to do a woman crush Wednesday post, and that didn't happen. But I like the idea of taking a day to shine light on some of the women I follow or find inspiring/motivating. So happy woman crush Thursday :).



Andee Layne is a mommy/ lifestyle/ fashion blogger. I've been following her for a while and she's a big part of my love for the "blogging" community.



 You know when you see an outfit and you're talking to it, like - "I love everything about it, I need it, that's "me" in an outfit", etc etc. I feel that way about every single post she has done. EVERY SINGLE ONE!


 
Isn't she beautiful!!?? Hands down my favorite fashion blogger!
 


And she's in her last month of pregnancy! in my last month of pregnancy I missed my leggings. (Maxi dress only zone).


And she has a sweet little daughter named Ava, whats not to love. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment