Pages

Friday, 9 October 2015

Friday Finds

Tomorrow is the "Monday" of my work week and I have to give it to myself... it was a productive "weekend". I had acouple meetings of the minds that gave me the energy I've been needing and tackled acouple projects at home that had me feeling like super Mom. So appropriately, I bought myself things.

I've been in a Mom rut where I don't have much time to shop for myself, and when I do I'm not really sure where to start or which alter ego I should shop for. Not that this post is a solution for that, but there are some awesome deals happening right now and I'm in love with my new BAG!!!!


Can you believe I left this bag behind? I've been looking for an oversized leather duffle bag to replace the diaper bag. I found this gem for $50 at Winner's. I didn't even think about buying it the first time I saw it because my "want" guard has become undefeated and didn't think I deserved a nice new pretty bag. I went back two days later to treat myself and it was obviously meant to be (Winner's Law)!



Don't get me wrong, our Lug bag was the ultimate diaper bag. I would recommend it to any new Mom, you can't go wrong with that kind of organization! But Ava is a sophisticated one year old now, no time for diaper bags

The upgrade was justified when we found a sustainable eco-friendly brand... It is scary when you educate yourself on the damage done to the earth on top of animal sacrifice for genuine leather. Scary stuff...


The basket is from Michaels and RIGHT NOW they have %50 percent of all baskets and wicker! That means 2 for 1 in this house.

I'm using these baskets for a furniture makeover and I can't wait to put the final touches on it because this project has been in my kitchen for too long.




This made this little bow for Ava and it matches my new hat! also from Winners for $12.


Now this is the deal that's holding up the weight of this post. This 4x6 rug was $20 at Kent today. TWENTY DOLLARS! maybe you need to work in the industry to appreciate this but believe me folks this is a freaking deal! $19.99 to be exact... should have bought 4.

Thanks for reading and Happy Turkey Weekend! Don't forget Ashley Furniture at the Atrium in Dartmouth is 25% off for the rest of the weekend. Check out my last post for some inspiration to take advantage of the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment